21 July 2021 (by admin)
Please find attached new packed lunch and playtime snack policy
Thank you to everyone who responded to the consultation. The policy has been developed by children and amended to reflect the views of parents who made suggestions for improvement.
Please be aware of the main points from September:
- - only plain water must be sent to school - no flavoured water, pop, fruit juice or fizzy drinks
- - absolutely no nut products - even those with traces of nuts must be avoided to save lives for those in school with severe nut allergy
- - for younger children, please cut grapes in half as they can be a choking hazard, thank you
- - you may choose as many items from the green list as you wish every day
- - you may choose one time from the orange list every day
- - we ask that you never send anything from the red list - these are occasional treats that children can have at home
- - children can have fresh fruit or vegetables only during morning breaks
Thank you for helping us to make sure we are a safe, happy and healthy school.