Always Use the Internet Safely
Tell an adult that you are working on the internet.
Do not tell people your name or address over the internet.
Do not allow people to bully you.
Tell an adult if someone upsets you when you are online.
Only use websites that an adult has said are safe to use.
Show respect to others at all times.
Anything you write or say will stay online and will be shown to adults if it upsets someone else.
Click here to make a report to CEOP about online exploitation
What kind of things do people report to CEOP?
- Someone online has asked me to send them nude images
- I shared a nude image with someone online and they are threatening me
- I did something that I was embarassed about on webcam and someone has turned nasty towards me
- Someone I don't know is asking me to live-stream and do things I don't want to do
- Someone online kept asking me to meet them face-to-face and I feel pressured by them
- Someone online was talking to me about things that made me feel uncomfortable
- Someone online is putting pressure on me to do things I don't want to do
- Someone I met in an online game keeps trying to talk to me privately
Who do you speak to about online safety concerns at school?
Our online safety expert is Mrs Addinall. Email email@example.com and your concern will be passed on.
Where can I find more information about keeping safe online?
Keep a look out on ClassDojo for our monthly online safety posters!
https://parentzone.org.uk/ a great website for parents to keep up to date with all things digital safety.
https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/ Lots of advice on general safeguarding o