Click here for link to DfE school performance tables website. To find out about our school, click on the school performance tables link once you enter the DfE website. If you have any queries about our results, please contact the Head Teacher - details about how to do this are shown on the Contact Us page, here on our school website.
Summary 2015-16 Data:
Overall KS2 Progress
- +1.4 for Maths (6.4 above national floor target)
- +0.5 for reading (5.5 above national floor target)
- -1.4 for writing (5.6 above national floor target).
- 2% of pupils achieved at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
Progress from end of foundation stage to end of KS2
- In reading, 47% of the Y6 children were working at or above national at the end of EYFS; by the end of Y6 59% met the new expected standard.
- In writing, 37% were working at or above national at the end of EYFS; by the end of Y6 63% met the new expected standards.
- In maths, 52% were working at or above national at the end of EYFS; by the end of Y6 66% met the new expected standards.
KS1 Phonics Scores
- 84% of Year 1 passed the phonics screen test, a significant improvement on previous years.
- 83% of Year 2 passed the phonics screen test, a significant improvement on previous years.
Although our attainment is lower than national, the gap is reducing. The gap between the school’s attainment and national attainment at Key Stage 2 has reduced in Reading and Maths separately and in Reading, Writing, Maths combined since 2015 (Reading – gap reduced by 2%, Maths by 12%, Combined by 5%).